Code of Alabama - Title 4: Aviation - Chapter 5 - County Warrants and Certificates of Indebtedness for Airport Purposes
Legal Research Home >
- Section 4-5-1 Applicability and purpose of chapter
This chapter shall apply to each county in the State of Alabama and have for its purpose the authorization of the sale and issuance ...
- Section 4-5-2 Issuance and sale; form; denominations; terms; disposition of proceeds of sale
Each county shall have the power from time to time to sell and issue interest-bearing warrants of such county or interest-bearing certificates of indebtedness ...
- Section 4-5-3 Pledge of special taxes
The governing body of the county issuing any such warrants or certificates may, in its discretion, pledge and use, or cause to be used, ...
- Section 4-5-4 Refunding warrants and certificates
Each such county may in like manner from time to time issue refunding warrants and certificates, either by sale or by exchange, for the ...
- Section 4-5-5 Provisions of chapter control as to warrants or certificates issued hereunder
Insofar as the provisions of this chapter may be inconsistent with the provisions of any other law, the provisions of this chapter shall control, ...
Last modified: February 19, 2012