Code of Alabama - Title 45: Local Laws - Chapter 25A - Dekalb County Municipalities
Legal Research Home >
- Article 1 Collinsville.
- Article 2 Crossville.
- Article 3 Deer Head Cove.
- Article 4 Fort Payne.
- Part 1 City Council.
- Section 45-25A-40 Composition; election of members; vacancies
(a) Any law, whether special, local, or general, or municipal ordinance, to the contrary notwithstanding, the City of Fort Payne, in DeKalb County, shall ...
- Part 2 Law Enforcement.
- Section 45-25A-41 Hazardous duty pay
(a) In addition to the compensation now paid by the municipality of Fort Payne, DeKalb County, Alabama, to any person employed on a full-time ...
- Article 5 Fyffe.
- Section 45-25A-50 Court costs; Law Enforcement Fund
In DeKalb County, there is levied in the Town of Fyffe an additional fee of ten dollars ($10) for court costs. Funds from the ...
- Article 6 Geraldine.
- Article 7 Hammondville.
- Article 8 Henagar.
- Article 9 Ider.
- Article 10 Mentone.
- Article 11 Pine Ridge.
- Article 12 Portersville.
- Article 13 Powells Cross Roads.
- Article 14 Rainsville.
- Section 45-25A-140 Disposition of sales and use tax proceeds
One-half of one cent of the existing city sales and use tax in the City of Rainsville in DeKalb County shall be distributed as ...
- Article 15 Valley Head.
- Article 16 Van Buren.
Last modified: February 19, 2012