Code of Alabama - Title 33: Navigation and Watercourses - Chapter 3 - Harbor Masters
Legal Research Home >
- Section 33-3-1 Police and supervisory duties of State Port Authority
It is hereby made the duty of the Alabama State Port Authority to police and maintain general supervision of the harbor and Port of ...
- Section 33-3-2 Powers to regulate anchorage, etc
The Alabama State Port Authority through its Harbor Master and deputy harbor masters shall have full power to regulate shifting, removal, anchorage, berthage, and ...
- Section 33-3-3 Fees and charges
For the purpose of meeting the expense attendant upon the general and special supervision of the harbor and Port of Mobile and the performance ...
- Section 33-3-4 Harbor Master and deputy harbor masters - Appointment; duties
The Director of the Alabama State Port Authority shall appoint a Harbor Master and may appoint up to three deputy harbor masters. It shall ...
- Section 33-3-5 Harbor Master and deputy harbor masters - Removal; bond; boarding of vessels; records; additional appointments
The Harbor Master and his or her deputy harbor masters shall be subject to removal by the director for cause. Before entering upon the ...
- Section 33-3-6 Harbor Master and deputy harbor masters - Performance of duties by those not qualified and appointed
Any person who shall perform the duties of a Harbor Master or a deputy harbor master or a harbor pilot without being qualified and ...
Last modified: February 19, 2012