Code of Alabama - Title 35: Property - Chapter 18 - Conservation Easement
Legal Research Home >
- Section 35-18-1 Definitions
As used in this chapter, the following words have the following meanings: (1) CONSERVATION EASEMENT. A nonpossessory interest of a holder in real property ...
- Section 35-18-2 Easement conveyed, recorded, assigned, etc.; term of easement; interest maintained; condemnation
(a) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, a conservation easement may be created, conveyed, recorded, assigned, released, modified, terminated, or otherwise altered or ...
- Section 35-18-3 Actions affecting a conservation easement
(a) An action affecting a conservation easement may be brought by any of the following: (1) An owner of an interest in the real ...
- Section 35-18-4 Validity of easement
A conservation easement is valid even though any of the following apply: (1) It is not appurtenant to an interest in real property. (2) ...
- Section 35-18-5 Creation of instrument; other interests valid
(a) Any instrument intended to create a conservation easement under this chapter shall contain an explicit reference to that effect. (b) This chapter does ...
- Section 35-18-6 Relation to "Forever Wild Amendment."
The provisions of this chapter are intended to be cumulative and supplemental to the provisions of Amendment No. 543 of the Constitution of Alabama ...
Last modified: February 19, 2012