Code of Alabama - Title 38: Public Welfare - Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Legal Research Home >
- Section 38-1-1 Definitions
As used in this title, the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them in this section: (1) DEPARTMENT or STATE DEPARTMENT. The ...
- Section 38-1-2 Recipients' freedom of choice in selection of specialists to make eye examinations
No program of public assistance for the visually handicapped operated in Alabama shall be administered in such a way or manner as to prevent ...
- Section 38-1-3 Legal representative for handling public assistance payments of incompetents
If any otherwise qualified applicant for or recipient of public assistance appears to be incapable, physically or mentally, or both, of managing his public ...
- Section 38-1-4 Filing names of recipients of public assistance with probate judge
(a) Duty of county board. - The county board of human resources of each county shall on or before January 30, April 30, July ...
- Section 38-1-5 Civil actions against certain persons owning property and supported at public charge
If any person who has received any relief, support or maintenance at public charge, under Chapter 8 of this title or as an inmate ...
- Section 38-1-6 State and local governments authorized to participate in programs to provide assistance to the aged
(a) The state government and all county and municipal governments in this state are hereby authorized to voluntarily participate in any program which is ...
Last modified: February 19, 2012