Code of Alabama - Title 38: Public Welfare - Chapter 9B - Alabama Family Trust Board of Trustees
Legal Research Home >
- Section 38-9B-1 Legislative findings
(a) The Legislature finds and declares the following: (1) It is an essential function of state government to provide basic support for persons with ...
- Section 38-9B-2 Definitions
As used in this chapter, the following words shall have the following meanings: (1) ALABAMA FAMILY CHARITABLE TRUST (AFT CHARITABLE TRUST). The trust established ...
- Section 38-9B-3 Donors allowed to supplement care of impaired persons; assets of trustees
(a) Donors may supplement the care, support, habilitation, and treatment of impaired persons pursuant to this chapter. Neither the contribution to the AFT Trust ...
- Section 38-9B-4 Creation of board; composition; compensation; accounting of funds; policies and procedures
(a) There is hereby created the Alabama Family Trust Board of Trustees, which shall be an instrumentality of the state. The board of trustees ...
- Section 38-9B-5 AFT Corporation, Trust, and Charitable Trust
(a) The board of trustees shall establish and administer the AFT Corporation. The board of trustees shall execute all documents necessary to establish and ...
- Section 38-9B-6 Rights and interests of life beneficiaries and donors
(a) No life beneficiary shall have any vested or property rights or interests in the AFT Trust, nor shall any life beneficiary have the ...
- Section 38-9B-7 Trustee liability
No trustee, co-trustee, or successor trustee serving pursuant to the provisions of this chapter shall at any time be liable for any mistake of ...
Last modified: February 19, 2012