Arizona Revised Statutes - Title 13 Criminal Code - Section 13-924 Probation; earned time credit; applicability
13-924. Probation; earned time credit; applicability
A. The court may adjust the period of a probationer's supervised probation on the recommendation of an adult probation officer for earned time credit.
B. Earned time credit equals twenty days for every thirty days that a probationer does all of the following:
1. Exhibits positive progression toward the goals and treatment of the probationer's case plan.
2. Is current on payments for court ordered restitution and other obligations.
3. Is current in completing community restitution.
C. Any earned time credit awarded pursuant to this section shall be revoked if a probationer is found in violation of a condition of probation.
D. This section does not apply to a probationer who is currently:
1. On lifetime probation.
2. On probation for any class 2 or 3 felony.
3. On probation exclusively for a misdemeanor offense.
4. Required to register pursuant to section 13-3821.
E. This section has no effect on the ability of the court to terminate the period of probation or intensive probation pursuant to section 13-901, subsection E at a time earlier than originally imposed.Sections: Previous 13-910 13-911 13-912 13-912.01 13-913 13-914 13-916 13-917 13-918 13-919 13-920 13-921 13-923 13-924 13-925 Next
Last modified: February 19, 2012