Arizona Revised Statutes - Title 28 Transportation - Section 28-4132 Financial responsibility requirement exemptions
28-4132. Financial responsibility requirement exemptions
This article does not apply to the owner or operator of any:
1. Farm tractor.
2. Trailer used solely in the operation of a farm for transporting the unprocessed fiber or forage products of a farm or an implement of husbandry designed primarily for or used in agricultural operations and only incidentally operated or moved on a highway.
3. Road-roller or road machinery, including a power sweeper, temporarily operating or moved on the highway.
4. Trailer not used for commercial purposes or semitrailer not used for commercial purposes.
5. Motor vehicle rented without a driver that meets the requirements of section 28-2166.
6. Motor vehicle registered pursuant to section 28-2154.
7. Motor vehicle owned by the United States government.
8. Golf cart used in the operation of a golf course or only incidentally operated or moved on a highway.
9. All-terrain vehicle or off-road recreational motor vehicle operating on a dirt road that is located in an unincorporated area of this state. For the purposes of this paragraph, "dirt road" means an unpaved or ungraveled road that is not maintained by this state or a city, town or county of this state.
10. Off-highway vehicle participating in an off-highway vehicle special event as defined in section 28-1171.Sections: Previous 28-4082 28-4084 28-4085 28-4086 28-4087 28-4088 28-4131 28-4132 28-4133 28-4134 28-4135 28-4137 28-4138 28-4139 28-4140 Next
Last modified: February 20, 2012