Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XXXV Chapter 599 Viticulture
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Agriculture Horticulture and Animal Industry > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XXXV Chapter 599 Viticulture
- 599.0005 Florida Viticulture Policy Act; short title.
This chapter may be cited as the "Florida Viticulture Policy Act." History.--s. 1, ch. 85-111.
- 599.001 Legislative declaration of public policy respecting viticulture.
(1) The Legislature declares that viticulture, the production and utilization of grapes, is an underdeveloped agricultural commodity enterprise in this state. The Legislature recognizes that Florida...
- 599.002 Viticulture Advisory Council.
(1) There is created within the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services the Viticulture Advisory Council, to consist of eight members as follows: the president of...
- 599.003 State Viticulture Plan.
(1) The Commissioner of Agriculture, in consultation with the Viticulture Advisory Council, shall develop and coordinate the implementation of the State Viticulture Plan, which shall identify...
- 599.004 Florida Farm Winery Program; registration; logo; fees.
(1) The Florida Farm Winery Program is established within the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Under this program, a winery may qualify as a tourist...
- 599.012 Viticulture Trust Fund; creation.
(1) There is established the Viticulture Trust Fund within the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The department shall use the moneys deposited in the trust...
Last modified: March 26, 2010