Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XXXVI Chapter 609 Common-law Declarations of Trust
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Business Organizations > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XXXVI Chapter 609 Common-law Declarations of Trust
- 609.01 Common-law declaration of trust.
Two or more persons, whether residents of this state or not, may organize and associate themselves together for the purpose of transacting business in this...
- 609.02 Filing a declaration of trust.
Every such organization organized for the purpose of transacting business in this state, or organized in this state for the purpose of transacting business elsewhere,...
- 609.03 Issuance of certificate to association.
Upon the filing of the copy of the declaration of trust and the payment of the filing fee, in compliance with s. 609.02, the Department...
- 609.04 Unlawful to transact business prior to compliance.
No person may transact or conduct any business, within this state, under any declaration of trust, or like association, without first complying with the provisions...
- 609.05 Qualification with Office of Financial Regulation.
Before any person may offer for sale, barter or sell any unit, share, contract, note, bond, mortgage, oil or mineral lease or other security of...
- 609.051 Shares, personal property.
Shares, however designated, in such trusts are declared for purposes of taxation, to be personal property, and not interest in land, notwithstanding the nature of...
- 609.06 Penalties.
Any person who shall violate any of the provisions of this chapter shall be guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided...
- 609.07 Issuance of certain units, shares, certificates, or other security.
The declaration of trust may provide that the units, shares, certificates of beneficial ownership or interest, or other security issued, or to be issued, in...
- 609.08 Merger of association into wholly owned subsidiary corporation; dissenters' rights of appraisal.
(1) Any association organized under the laws of this state pursuant to a declaration of trust filed in accordance with the provisions of this chapter, which...
Last modified: March 26, 2010