Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title VI Chapter 74 Proceedings Supplemental to Eminent Domain
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Civil Practice and Procedure > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title VI Chapter 74 Proceedings Supplemental to Eminent Domain
- 74.011 Scope.
In any eminent domain action, properly instituted by and in the name of the state; the Department of Transportation; any county, school board, municipality, expressway...
- 74.021 Rights under this chapter; additional.
The right to take possession and title in advance of final judgment in eminent domain actions, as provided by this law, shall be in addition...
- 74.031 Declaration of taking; contents.
Those having the right to take possession and title in advance of the entry of final judgment in eminent domain actions, as provided by law,...
- 74.041 Process; service and publication.
(1) Upon the filing of the declaration of taking, the clerk of the court shall issue a summons to show cause to the defendants, containing the...
- 74.051 Hearing on order of taking.
(1) If a defendant requests a hearing pursuant to s. 74.041(3), said defendant may appear and be heard on all matters properly before the court which...
- 74.061 Vesting of title or interest sought.
Immediately upon the making of the deposit, the title or interest specified in the petition shall vest in the petitioner, and the said lands shall...
- 74.071 Paying over funds in court.
At any time, prior to the entry of final judgment, and upon motion by the proper defendants, the court may direct that the sum of...
- 74.081 Proceedings as evidence.
Neither the declaration of taking, nor the amount of the deposit, shall be admissible in evidence in any action. History.--s. 4, ch. 65-369.
- 74.091 Effect of failure to pay final judgment.
Where an order of taking has been entered and deposit made, the failure of the petitioner to pay into the court the compensation ascertained by...
- 74.101 Rights of housing authority after taking.
In any action in which any housing authority created under the laws of Florida has taken or may take possession of any real property in...
- 74.111 Drainage districts and housing authorities.
In any action instituted by a drainage or subdrainage district, or housing authority wherein the petitioner seeks to avail itself of the provisions of this...
Last modified: March 26, 2010