Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLVI Chapter 777 Principal; Accessory; Attempt; Solicitation; Conspiracy
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Crimes > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLVI Chapter 777 Principal; Accessory; Attempt; Solicitation; Conspiracy
- 777.011 Principal in first degree.
Whoever commits any criminal offense against the state, whether felony or misdemeanor, or aids, abets, counsels, hires, or otherwise procures such offense to be committed,...
- 777.03 Accessory after the fact.
(1)(a) Any person not standing in the relation of husband or wife, parent or grandparent, child or grandchild, brother or sister, by consanguinity or affinity to...
- 777.04 Attempts, solicitation, and conspiracy.
(1) A person who attempts to commit an offense prohibited by law and in such attempt does any act toward the commission of such offense, but...
- 777.201 Entrapment.
(1) A law enforcement officer, a person engaged in cooperation with a law enforcement officer, or a person acting as an agent of a law enforcement...
Last modified: March 26, 2010