Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLVI Chapter 818 Sale of Mortgaged Personal Property; Similar Offenses
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Crimes > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLVI Chapter 818 Sale of Mortgaged Personal Property; Similar Offenses
- 818.01 Disposing of personal property under lien or subject to conditional sale.
(1) Whoever shall pledge, mortgage, sell, or otherwise dispose of any personal property to him or her belonging, or which shall be in his or her...
- 818.02 Executing mortgage on personalty without notifying mortgagee of prior mortgages.
Whoever executes a second or subsequent mortgage of personal property and receives money or thing of value therein without first notifying the second or subsequent...
- 818.03 Removing such property beyond the limits of county.
Whoever shall knowingly and without the written consent of the person having such a lien thereon, as mentioned in s. 818.01, buy, take, receive or...
- 818.04 Selling collateral security before debt due.
Whoever holding any collateral security deposited with him or her for the payment of a debt which may be due him or her sells, pledges,...
- 818.05 Sale, concealment, or disposal of property held under contract or conditional sale; penalty.
(1) No person who is in possession of any personal property under and by virtue of any contract or conditional sale or otherwise where the title...
Last modified: March 26, 2010