Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLVI Chapter 865 Violations of Certain Commercial Restrictions
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Crimes > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLVI Chapter 865 Violations of Certain Commercial Restrictions
- 865.02 Falsely shipping fruit or oranges as Florida-grown.
Whoever ships foreign-grown fruit or oranges, representing by mark or otherwise that said fruit is the product of the state, shall be guilty of a...
- 865.05 Selling trees, plants, or vines under false name.
All trees, plants, seeds, and vines sold, offered for sale, or exposed for sale in this state shall be properly named as to variety and...
- 865.065 Disparagement of perishable agricultural food products; cause of action; limitation.
(1) The Legislature finds, determines, and declares that the production of agricultural food products constitutes an important and significant portion of the state economy and that...
- 865.07 Adulterated syrup.
(1) Any person, or agent thereof, who shall sell, offer for sale, or advertise for sale in this state any adulterated or mixed syrups whatever, except...
- 865.08 Purchase of cotton or leaf tobacco.
Whoever trades, traffics for, or buys, except from the producer or the producer's authorized agent, any cotton or leaf tobacco, unless the same be baled...
- 865.09 Fictitious name registration.
(1) SHORT TITLE.--This section may be cited as the "Fictitious Name Act." (2) DEFINITIONS.--As used in this section: (a) "Fictitious name" means any name under which a person...
- 865.10 Linen suppliers.
(1) REGISTRATION OF NAME.--A person engaged in the business of supplying or furnishing for hire or compensation on a rental or lease basis clean laundered bed...
Last modified: March 26, 2010