Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title IV Chapter 23 Miscellaneous Executive Functions
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Executive Branch > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title IV Chapter 23 Miscellaneous Executive Functions
Part I - Florida Mutual Aid Act(ss. 23.12-23.127)
- §23.12 Short title.
This part may be cited as the "Florida Mutual Aid Act." History.--s. 1, ch. 69-112; s. 1, ch. 92-165.
- §23.121 Policy and purpose.
(1) Because of the existing and continuing possibility of the occurrence of natural or manmade disasters or emergencies and other major law enforcement problems, including those...
- §23.1225 Mutual aid agreements.
(1) The term "mutual aid agreement," as used in this part, refers to one of the following types of agreement: (a) A voluntary cooperation written agreement between...
- §23.1231 Florida Mutual Aid Plan; powers and duties.
(1) The Florida Mutual Aid Plan must prepare for the distribution and allocation of state resources, including the Florida National Guard, in support of the overall...
- §23.127 Powers, privileges, and immunities.
(1) Any employee of any Florida law enforcement agency who renders aid outside the employee's jurisdiction but inside this state pursuant to the written agreement entered...
Part II - Paperwork Reduction(ss. 23.20-23.22)
- §23.20 Legislative intent with respect to paperwork reduction.
The Legislature finds that: (1) The paperwork burden associated with collecting information from individuals, private sector organizations, and local governments may have a significant economic impact...
- §23.21 Definitions.
For purposes of this part: (1) "Department" means a principal administrative unit within the executive branch of state government, as defined in chapter 20, and includes...
- §23.22 Paperwork reduction; activities of departments.
(1) In order to reduce the amount of paperwork associated with the collection of information from individuals, private sector organizations, and local governments and to provide...
Part III - Customer Service Standards(s. 23.30)
- §23.30 Florida Customer Service Standards Act.
(1) SHORT TITLE.--This section may be cited as the "Florida Customer Service Standards Act." (2) PURPOSE.--It is the purpose of this section to direct state departments to...
Last modified: March 26, 2010