Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title V Chapter 43 Courts: General Provisions
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Judicial Branch > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title V Chapter 43 Courts: General Provisions
- 43.16 Justice Administrative Commission; membership, powers and duties.
(1) There is hereby created a Justice Administrative Commission, with headquarters located in the state capital. The necessary office space for use of the commission shall...
- 43.18 Money paid into court; withdrawal.
No moneys deposited as provided in 1s. 43.17, shall be withdrawn except on the voucher or check signed by the clerk of the court if...
- 43.19 Money paid into court; unclaimed funds.
(1) In every case in which the right to withdraw money deposited as hereinbefore provided has been adjudicated or is not in dispute and the money...
- 43.20 Judicial Qualifications Commission.
(1) PURPOSE.--The purpose of this section is to implement s. 12(b), Art. V of the State Constitution which provides for a Judicial Qualifications Commission. (2) MEMBERSHIP; TERMS.--The...
- 43.26 Chief judge of circuit; selection; powers.
(1) The chief judge of each judicial circuit, who shall be a circuit judge, shall exercise administrative supervision over all the trial courts within the judicial...
- 43.27 Office hours of clerks of court.
With the advice and consent of the chief judge of the circuit, the clerks of the courts of the several counties may establish the hours...
- 43.291 Judicial nominating commissions.
(1) Each judicial nominating commission shall be composed of the following members: (a) Four members of The Florida Bar, appointed by the Governor, who are engaged in...
- 43.30 Divisions of court.
All courts except the Supreme Court may sit in divisions as may be established by local rule approved by the Supreme Court. History.--s. 25, ch.
- 43.41 Report of judicial disposition.
Within 10 days after final judicial disposition of each traffic violation, including parking on a roadway outside the limits of a municipality, or other offense...
- 43.42 Judicial acts authorized on all days, including Sundays and holidays.
Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, any judicial act may be taken or performed on any day of the week, including Sundays and holidays. History.--s....
Last modified: March 26, 2010