Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XIX Chapter 281 Safety and Security Services
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Public Business > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XIX Chapter 281 Safety and Security Services
- 281.01 Definitions.
For the purposes of ss. 281.01-281.08, the term "Capitol Complex" includes that portion of Tallahassee, Leon County, Florida, commonly referred to as the Capitol, the...
- 281.02 Powers and duties of the Department of Management Services with respect to firesafety and security.
The Department of Management Services has the following powers and duties with respect to firesafety and security: (1) To assist the State Fire Marshal in maintaining...
- 281.03 Incident reports and record retention.
The Department of Management Services shall make provision for the collection and retention of copies of reports relating to criminal activity or other safety-related and...
- 281.06 Contracts with counties, municipalities, or licensed private security agencies.
The Department of Management Services may contract with any county, municipality, or licensed private security agency to provide and maintain the security of state-owned property,...
- 281.07 Rules; Facilities Program; traffic regulation.
(1) The Department of Management Services shall adopt and promulgate rules to govern the administration, operation, and management of the Facilities Program and to regulate traffic...
- 281.08 Equipment.
The Department of Management Services is specifically authorized to purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, and maintain all necessary equipment, motor vehicles, communication systems, housing facilities,...
- 281.301 Security systems; records and meetings exempt from public access or disclosure.
Information relating to the security systems for any property owned by or leased to the state or any of its political subdivisions, and information relating...
Last modified: March 26, 2010