Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLI Chapter 725 Unenforceable Contracts
Legal Research Home >
Florida Laws > Statute Of Frauds Fraudulent Transfers And-general-assignments > Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLI Chapter 725 Unenforceable Contracts
- 725.01 Promise to pay another's debt, etc.
No action shall be brought whereby to charge any executor or administrator upon any special promise to answer or pay any debt or damages out...
- 725.03 Newspaper subscription.
No person shall be liable to pay for any newspaper, periodical or other like matter, unless the person shall subscribe for or order the same...
- 725.04 Voluntary payment; pleading.
When a suit is instituted by a party to a contract to recover a payment made pursuant to the contract and by the terms of...
- 725.05 Satisfaction for less than amount due.
When the amount of any debt or obligation is liquidated, the parties may satisfy the debt by a written instrument other than by endorsement on...
- 725.06 Construction contracts; limitation on indemnification.
(1) Any portion of any agreement or contract for or in connection with, or any guarantee of or in connection with, any construction, alteration, repair, or...
- 725.07 Discrimination on basis of sex, marital status, or race forbidden.
(1) No person, as defined in s. 1.01(3) shall discriminate against any person based on sex, marital status, or race in the areas of loaning money,...
- 725.08 Design professional contracts; limitation in indemnification.
(1) Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 725.06, if a design professional provides professional services to or for a public agency, the agency may require in a...
Last modified: March 26, 2010