Illinois Compiled Statutes 210 ILCS 47 Id/dd Community Care Act. Section 3-304
Legal Research Home > Illinois Laws
(210 ILCS 47/3-304)
Sec. 3-304. Quarterly list of facilities against which Department has taken action.
(a) The Department shall prepare on a quarterly basis a list containing the names and addresses of all facilities against which the Department during the previous quarter has:
(1) sent a notice under Section 3-307 regarding a
penalty assessment under subsection (1) of Section 3-305;
(2) sent a notice of license revocation under Section
(3) sent a notice refusing renewal of a license under
(4) sent a notice to suspend a license under Section
(5) issued a conditional license for violations that
have not been corrected under Section 3-303 or penalties or fines described under Section 3-305 have been assessed under Section 3-307 or 3-308;
(6) placed a monitor under subsections (a), (b) and
(c) of Section 3-501 and under subsection (d) of such Section where license revocation or nonrenewal notices have also been issued;
(7) initiated an action to appoint a receiver;
(8) recommended to the Director of Healthcare and
Family Services, or the Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, the decertification for violations in relation to patient care of a facility pursuant to Titles XVIII and XIX of the federal Social Security Act.
(b) In addition to the name and address of the facility, the list shall include the name and address of the person or licensee against whom the action has been initiated, a self explanatory summary of the facts which warranted the initiation of each action, the type of action initiated, the date of the initiation of the action, the amount of the penalty sought to be assessed, if any, and the final disposition of the action, if completed.
(c) The list shall be available to any member of the public upon oral or written request without charge.
(Source: P.A. 96-339, eff. 7-1-10.)
Last modified: February 20, 2012