Indiana Code - Labor and Safety - Title 22, Section 22-13-4-3
Legal Research Home >
Indiana Law > Labor and Safety > Indiana Code - Labor and Safety - Title 22, Section 22-13-4-3
Models or offices for sale of family dwellings; buildings used
primarily as dwellings; exemption from rules and design release
Sec. 3. (a) This section applies to a building or other structure that
(1) temporarily used as a model or office for the sale of a one
(1) or two (2) family dwelling; or
(2) used for an occupation that is compatible, as determined by
criteria established by the commission, with its primary use as
(b) The commission may adopt building rules that exempt a
building or other structure described in subsection (a) from:
(1) building rules that otherwise apply to Class 1 structures; and
(2) the design release requirement under IC 22-15-3.
As added by P.L.245-1987, SEC.2.
Last modified: May 27, 2006