Michigan Compiled Laws - Oil, Gas, and Minerals
Legal Research Home >
Michigan Laws > Oil, Gas, And Minerals > Michigan Compiled Laws - Oil, Gas, and Minerals
- Repealed - Supervisor of Wells (319.1 - 319.27) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Repealed - Orphan Well Fund Act (319.41 - 319.49) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Repealed - Natural Dry Gas Wells (319.51 - 319.82) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Mineral Rights in Lands Owned in Undivided Interest; Right of Majority to Develop - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.101
Whenever lands, or oil and gas, or oil and gas mineral rights in lands in this state are owned by tenants in common, joint...
- Gas and Oil Mining Rights; Definitions - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.102
Definitions. The following words and terms as used in this act shall each have the meaning ascribed to them in this section. (a) "Person"...
- Procedure; Bill of Complaint in Circuit Court in Chancery - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.103
The owners of such majority in interest desiring to lease said lands or their oil and gas mineral rights therein for oil and gas...
- Fiduciaries; Right to Prosecute and Defend Suits; Parties - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.104
Executors, administrators and administrators with will annexed, receivers and trustees, may institute or defend such suits on behalf of their respective estates and trusts...
- Service of Process Upon Defendants; Manner - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.105
Known defendants shall be summoned or notified in the same manner as is provided for the summoning of known defendants in a suit in...
- Interplea; Appearance by Interested Persons - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.106
Any person claiming to be interested in such lands may appear during the pendency of such suit and answer the bill of complaint and...
- Quieting of Titles - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.107
In all suits under this act, the court may investigate and determine all questions of conflicting or controverted titles, remove clouds therefrom, and quiet,...
- Decree to Be Granted if Requested by Majority in Interest; Ty Interest Holders, Option to Join in Development, Procedure; Bond - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.108
If the court shall find that the material averments of the bill of complaint are true, and that the plaintiffs do in fact own...
- Lessees Under Oil or Gas Lease; Right to Maintain or Defend Processings - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.109
In case a person or persons, holding a majority in interest in such lands, has or have executed an oil and gas lease or...
- Judicature Act; Provisions Applicable - Mich. Comp. Laws Section 319.110
The provisions of Act No. 314 of the Public Acts of 1915, including the provisions for appeal, and all existing and future amendments to...
- Repealed - Pigeon River Country State Forest Hydrocarbon Development Act of 1980 (319.121 - 319.125) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Repealed - Mineral Mining (319.151 - 319.156) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Repealed - Mineral Statistics (319.202 - 319.205) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Repealed - Mineral Well Act (319.211 - 319.236) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Repealed - Plugging Abandoned Salt Wells (319.251 - 319.253) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Repealed - Interstate Compact to Conserve Oil and Gas (319.301 - 319.303) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Repealed - Used Oil Recycling Act (319.311 - 319.316) - Mich. Comp. Laws
- Repealed - Michigan Unitization Law (319.351 - 319.394) - Mich. Comp. Laws
Last modified: March 17, 2013