Commission of act in public building or area interfering with peaceful conduct of activities.
1. A person shall not commit any act in a public building or on the public grounds surrounding the building which interferes with the peaceful conduct of activities normally carried on in the building or on the grounds.
2. Any person whose conduct is prohibited by subsection 1 who refuses to leave the building or grounds upon request by the proper official is guilty of a misdemeanor.
3. Any person who aids, counsels or abets another to commit an act prohibited by subsection 2 is guilty of a misdemeanor.
4. For the purpose of this section:
(a) “Proper official” means the person or persons designated by the administrative officer or board in charge of the building.
(b) “Public building” means any building owned by:
(1) Any component of the University and Community College System of Nevada and used for any purpose related to the system.
(2) The State of Nevada or any county, city, school district or other political subdivision of the State and used for any public purpose.
Last modified: February 25, 2006