New York Agriculture & Markets - Article 13-A - (160-A - 160-E)
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Agriculture & Markets (AGM) > New York Agriculture & Markets - Article 13-A - (160-A - 160-E)
- New York Agriculture & Markets - § 160-A - Eggs; Sale for Food by Grades or Standards; Consumer; Definition
No person, and the term "person" in this statute shall include an individual, partnership, corporation or association, shall either as producer, wholesaler, commission merchant, jobber...
- New York Agriculture & Markets - § 160-B - Establishment of Grades or Standards
It shall be the duty of the state department of agriculture and markets to enforce the provisions of this article and the commissioner of agriculture...
- New York Agriculture & Markets - § 160-C - Retail Sale by Grade or Quality; Fresh Eggs; Definition
It shall be unlawful for any person to sell, or offer to sell or expose for sale to a consumer any eggs intended for human...
- New York Agriculture & Markets - § 160-D - Sales; Misrepresentation
No person shall sell or offer for sale, or advertise for sale, eggs for human consumption if the package containing them or the label on...
- New York Agriculture & Markets - § 160-E - Making and Filing of Invoice
Every person, other than the producer, in selling eggs to a retailer, shall furnish to such retailer an invoice showing the exact grade or quality...