New York Civil Rights - Article 7 Miscellaneous Rights and Immunities
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Civil Rights (CVR) > New York Civil Rights - Article 7 Miscellaneous Rights and Immunities
MISCELLANEOUS RIGHTS AND IMMUNITIES
Section 70. Vexatious suits.
70-a. Actions involving public petition and participation;
recovery of damages.
71. Damages in action for suing in name of another.
72. Term of imprisonment of civil prisoner.
73. Code of fair procedure for investigating agencies.
74. Privileges in action for libel.
75. Defamation by radio or television.
76. Action for libel: evidence, separate verdicts.
76-a. Actions involving public petition and participation;
when actual malice to be proven.
77. Special damages in action for slander of a woman.
78. Mitigating circumstances in action for libel or slander.
79. Forfeiture of office and suspension of civil rights.
79-a. Consequence of sentence to imprisonment for life.
79-b. Forfeiture of property on conviction abolished.
79-c. Convict protected by law.
79-d. Creditor of convict.
79-e. Right to breast feed.
79-f. Liability for acts of persons assisting police officers.
79-g. Filing of certificates of honorable discharge with
79-h. Special provisions relating to persons employed by, or
connected with, news media.
79-i. Discrimination against person who refuses to perform
certain act prohibited.
79-j. Confidentiality of records in multi-state information
79-k. Civil immunity for certain persons assisting in
79-l. Confidentiality of records of genetic tests.
79-m. Criminal interference with health care services,
religious worship, funeral, burial or memorial
79-n. Bias-related violence or intimidation; civil remedy.
79-n*2. Funeral or bereavement leave.
Section: Article 7 70 70-A 71 72 73 74 75 76 76-A 77 78 79 79-A 79-B
Last modified: February 15, 2012