New York Education - Article 1 - (1 - 2-B) Short Title and Definitions
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Education (EDN) > New York Education - Article 1 - (1 - 2-B) Short Title and Definitions
- New York Education - Article 1 - Short Title and Definitions
Section 1. Short title. 2. Definitions. 2-a. Release of directory information; access to institutions. 2-b. Use of student social security numbers restricted.
- New York Education - § 1 - Short Title
This chapter shall be known as the "Education Law".
- New York Education - § 2 - Definitions
of expenditures shall be used notwithstanding the fact that this chapter or other applicable law may use terms such as cash expenditures, expenses, costs, paid,...
- New York Education - § 2-A - Release of Directory Information; Access to Institutions
Notwithstanding any other provision of law to the contrary, if a trustee, president, principal, or officer of any institution belonging to the University of the...
- New York Education - § 2-B - Use of Student Social Security Numbers Restricted
No public or private elementary or secondary school or college as defined in section two of this article shall display any student's social security number...