New York New York State Higher Education Services Corporation
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Education (EDN) > New York New York State Higher Education Services Corporation
NEW YORK STATE HIGHER EDUCATION SERVICES CORPORATION
Section 651. Definitions.
652. New York state higher education services corporation;
purposes; board of trustees.
653. Powers and duties of the board.
654. President of the corporation.
655. Powers and duties of the president.
656. Contributions to corporation; tax deduction thereof.
657. Tax exemption of corporation.
658. Supervision by the superintendent of financial services.
660. Expenditure of funds.
STUDENT FINANCIAL AID
Section 661. Eligibility requirements and conditions governing awards
663. Income; a determinant of amount of awards.
664. Concurrent awards.
665-a. Institutional participation in award programs.
Section 666. Tuition awards for part-time undergraduate students.
667. Tuition assistance program awards.
667-a. Supplemental tuition assistance program.
667-c. Part-time tuition assistance program awards.
668. Regents awards for children of deceased and disabled
668-a. Regents awards for children of deceased police officers,
peace officers, firefighters and volunteer
668-b. Memorial scholarships for children, spouses and
financial dependents of deceased firefighters,
volunteer firefighters, police officers, peace
officers, and emergency medical service workers.
668-c. Awards for Vietnam veterans' children born with Spina
Bifida enrolled in approved undergraduate or graduate
programs at degree granting institutions.
668-d. World trade center memorial scholarships.
668-e. Military enhanced recognition, incentive and tribute
668-f. American Airlines flight 587 memorial scholarships.
668-g. Continental Airlines flight 3407 memorial scholarships.
669. Regents awards for children of deceased state correction
officers and state civilian employees of a correction
669-a. Veterans tuition awards program.
669-b. Recruitment incentive and retention program for members
of the New York state organized militia.
669-c. Volunteer recruitment service scholarships.
669-d. New York state math and science teaching incentive
ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AWARDS
Section 670. Regents college scholarships.
670-a. Empire state scholarships of excellence.
670-b. Scholarships for academic excellence.
671. Regents professional education in nursing scholarships.
672. Regents professional education in medicine or dentistry
672-a. Regents professional education in optometry
672-b. Regents professional education in veterinary medicine
673. Regents physician shortage scholarships.
674. Regents veterans with war service scholarships.
675. Empire state challenger scholarships for teachers.
676. Empire state challenger fellowships for teachers.
677. Regents physician loan forgiveness program.
677-a. Physician loan repayment program.
678. Regents health care professional opportunity
679. Regents professional opportunity scholarships.
Section 679-a. New York state licensed social worker loan forgiveness
679-b. Primary care practitioner scholarship program.
679-c. Senator Patricia K. McGee nursing faculty scholarship
679-d. New York state nursing faculty loan forgiveness
679-e. New York state district attorney and indigent legal
services attorney loan forgiveness program.
Section 680. Powers and duties.
681. Capacity of minors.
681-a. Guaranteed student loans; special requirements.
683-a Sale of student loan; notification to borrower.
683-b. Information furnished by the state tax commission and
Section 686. Dissolution of corporation.
689. Transfer of officers and employees.
689-a. Tuition credits.
THE NEW YORK HIGHER EDUCATION LOAN PROGRAM
Section 690. Definitions.
691. Powers and duties.
692. Education loans; special requirements.
693. Repayment of loans.
694. Sale of education loans.
Last modified: February 15, 2012