New York Education - Article 119 - (5901 - 5905) New York State Legislative Institute
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Education (EDN) > New York Education - Article 119 - (5901 - 5905) New York State Legislative Institute
- New York Education - Article 119 - New York State Legislative Institute
Section 5901. Statement of objectives and legislative findings. 5902. Establishment of legislative institute. 5903. Functions of institute. 5904. Advisory board; appointment; powers and duties. 5905....
- New York Education - § 5901 - Statement of Objectives and Legislative Findings
The legislative process, involving determination of public needs and aspirations, the allocation of funds between private and public sectors, the order of priorities within the...
- New York Education - § 5902 - Establishment of Legislative Institute
There is hereby established at the graduate school of public affairs of the state university in the city of Albany, the New York state legislative
- New York Education - § 5903 - Functions of Institute
The legislative institute shall provide a center for research, training and information on the legislative process. The institute is hereby empowered to conduct classes both...
- New York Education - § 5904 - Advisory Board; Appointment; Powers and Duties
1. A temporary advisory board is hereby created to consist of seven members, two of whom shall be members of the senate to be appointed...
- New York Education - § 5905 - Chairs on Legislative Process
Four chairs on the legislative process are hereby established in the legislative institute.