New York Education - Article 125-A - (6250 - 6256) Board of Higher Education Optional Retirement Program
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Education (EDN) > New York Education - Article 125-A - (6250 - 6256) Board of Higher Education Optional Retirement Program
- New York Education - Article 125-A - Board of Higher Education Optional Retirement Program
Section 6250. Definitions. 6251. Optional retirement program established. 6252. Rates of contribution. 6253. Election. 6254. Social security. 6255. City not liable for payment of benefits....
- New York Education - § 6250 - Definitions
Wherever used in this article: 1. The term "city university" means the city university of New York under the jurisdiction of the board of higher...
- New York Education - § 6251 - Optional Retirement Program Established
1. There is hereby established an optional retirement program which shall provide for the purchase of contracts providing retirement and death benefits for or on...
- New York Education - § 6252 - Rates of Contribution
1. Employer contributions. In the case of any electing employee initially appointed on or before June thirtieth, nineteen hundred ninety-two, the city shall, during continuance...
- New York Education - § 6253 - Election
, for the purpose of determining his eligibility for rights and benefits in either such system; provided, however, that if he does not withdraw his...
- New York Education - § 6254 - Social Securitylaw.
- New York Education - § 6255 - City Not Liable for Payment of Benefits
Neither the city nor the board shall be a party to any contract purchased in whole or in part with contributions made under the optional...
- New York Education - § 6256 - Inconsistent Provisions of Other Acts Superseded
Insofar as the provisions of this article are inconsistent with the provisions of any other act, general or special, the provisions of this article shall...