New York General Business - Article 29-E - (570 - 579) Trading Stamps
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York General Business (GBS) > New York General Business - Article 29-E - (570 - 579) Trading Stamps
- New York General Business - Article 29-E - Trading Stamps
577. Notice of intention to suspend or cease redemption of stamps. 578. Pre-emption by state. 579. Violation a misdemeanor; injunction.
- New York General Business - § 570 - Definitions as Used in This Article
1. "Trading stamp" means any stamp or similar device issued in connection with the retail sale of merchandise or service, as a cash discount or...
- New York General Business - § 571 - Declared Face Value; Cash Redemption
No trading stamp company shall advertise, distribute or redeem trading stamps hereafter issued in this state unless: 1. Each stamp has legibly printed upon its...
- New York General Business - § 572 - Registration Required
No trading stamp company shall advertise or distribute trading stamps issued in this state unless it shall have filed with the secretary of state a...
- New York General Business - § 573 - Statement of Registration
hereinbefore required shall contain the following information: 1. The name and principal address of the company; 2. The state of its incorporation or origin; 3....
- New York General Business - § 574 - Registration Fee
of one hundred dollars to the secretary of state at the time of filing each registration statement.
- New York General Business - § 575 - Bond Required
by this section, the trading stamp company may post with the secretary of state (a) money equal to the amount of the bond otherwise required...
- New York General Business - § 576 - Claims by Rightful Holders of Trading Stamps
1. If a trading stamp company defaults in the redemption of its stamps when they are duly presented for redemption by residents of this state...
- New York General Business - § 577 - Notice of Intention to Suspend or Cease Redemption of Stamps
No trading stamp company shall cease or suspend the redemption of trading stamps in this state without filing with the secretary of state at least...
- New York General Business - § 578 - Pre-emption by State
The regulation of trading stamp companies and trading stamps, including the advertising, issuance and redemption thereof, shall be governed solely by the provisions of this...
- New York General Business - § 579 - Violation a Misdemeanor; Injunction
1. Any person or trading stamp company violating any provision of this article shall be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not...