New York General Municipal - Article 15-A Municipal Urban Renewal Agencies, Organization and Powers
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York General Municipal (GMU) > New York General Municipal - Article 15-A Municipal Urban Renewal Agencies, Organization and Powers
MUNICIPAL URBAN RENEWAL AGENCIES, ORGANIZATION AND
Section 550. Short title.
551. Policy and purposes of article.
553. Organization of urban renewal agencies.
554. Powers of an agency.
554-a. Agency contracts.
555. Acquisition of property.
556. Disposition of property.
557. State capital grants.
558. Authority of agency; other terms and contracts.
559. Bonds of an agency.
560. Exemption from taxation of property and income.
561. Exemption from taxation of bonds.
561-a. Accounts, reports and audits.
561-b. Fiscal year.
562. Powers additional and supplemental.
563. Separability clause.
Section: Article 15-A 550 551 552 553 554 554-A 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 561-A
Last modified: February 16, 2012