New York General Obligations - Title 3 - (3-301 - 3-315) Husband and Wife
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York General Obligations (GOB) > New York General Obligations - Title 3 - (3-301 - 3-315) Husband and Wife
- New York General Obligations - § Title 3 - Husband and Wife
may convey to each other or make partition. 3-311. Marriage relationship not to affect construction of instruments and transactions involving personal property. 3-313. Right of...
- New York General Obligations - § 3-301 - Powers of Married Woman
1. A married woman has all the rights in respect to property, real or personal, and the acquisition, use, enjoyment and disposition thereof, and to...
- New York General Obligations - § 3-303 - Contracts in Contemplation of Marriage
A contract made between persons in contemplation of marriage, remains in full force after the marriage takes place.
- New York General Obligations - § 3-305 - Contract of Married Woman Not to Bind Husband
A contract made by a married woman does not bind her husband or his property.
- New York General Obligations - § 3-307 - Liability of Husband for Antenuptial Debts
A husband who acquires property of his wife by antenuptial contract or otherwise, is liable for her debts contracted before marriage, but only to the...
- New York General Obligations - § 3-309 - Husband and Wife May Convey to Each Other or Make Partition
Husband and wife may convey or transfer real or personal property directly, the one to the other, without the intervention of a third person; and...
- New York General Obligations - § 3-311 - Marriage Relationship Not to Affect Construction of Instruments and Transactions Involving Personal Property
1. Where an instrument or transaction creating or transferring an interest in personal property would create a joint tenancy or a tenancy in common in...
- New York General Obligations - § 3-313 - Right of Action by or Against Married Woman, and by Husband or Wife Against the Other, for Torts
1. A married woman has a right of action for an injury to her person, property or character or for an injury arising out of...
- New York General Obligations - § 3-315 - Married Woman's Right of Action for Wages
1. A married woman shall have a cause of action in her own sole and separate right for all wages, salary, profits, compensation or other...