New York Labor - Article 22-A - (807 - 808) Injunctions in Labor Disputes
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Labor (LAB) > New York Labor - Article 22-A - (807 - 808) Injunctions in Labor Disputes
- New York Labor - Article 22-A - Injunctions in Labor Disputes
Section 807. Injunctions issued in labor disputes. 808. Contempt of injunction order to be tried by jury.
- New York Labor - § 807 - Injunctions Issued in Labor Disputes
1. No court nor any judge or judges thereof shall have jurisdiction to issue any restraining order or a temporary or permanent injunction in any...
- New York Labor - § 808 - Contempt of Injunction Order to Be Tried by Jury
1. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no person shall be punished either by fine or imprisonment for any alleged contempt arising out of any...