New York Navigation - Article 2 - (10 - 20) Administration
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Navigation (NAV) > New York Navigation - Article 2 - (10 - 20) Administration
- New York Navigation - Article 2 - Administration
Section 10. Duties of the commissioner of parks, recreation and historic preservation and the commissioner of environmental conservation. 12. Inspector; qualifications. 13. Inspector; duties. 14....
- New York Navigation - § 10 - Duties of the Commissioner of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation and the Commissioner of Environmental Conservation
The commissioner of parks, recreation and historic preservation shall administer the provisions of this chapter, except as such administration may be otherwise provided. He or...
- New York Navigation - § 12 - Inspector; Qualifications
The commissioner may appoint an inspector or inspectors, who shall have a practical knowledge of the construction, equipment and management of vessels and who shall...
- New York Navigation - § 13 - Inspector; Duties
The inspector shall annually, and at such other times as he shall deem it expedient, or as the commissioner may direct, inspect every public vessel,...
- New York Navigation - § 14 - Inspector; Licenses
The inspector is authorized and empowered to grant licenses as provided in article four of this chapter.
- New York Navigation - § 15 - Inspector; Fees
The inspector is authorized to collect fees as provided in article four of this chapter.
- New York Navigation - § 16 - Inspector; Reports
The inspector shall on or about the first day of January in each year, make a verified report to the commissioner containing a detailed statement...
- New York Navigation - § 17 - Traveling Navigation Inspectors
whose qualifications shall include a full knowledge of the navigation law and regulations established thereunder and a practical experience in the navigation of vessels. Such...
- New York Navigation - § 18 - Special Navigation Inspectors
shall be limited to the period during which the regatta is authorized and to the enforcement of the navigation law and special regulations. Upon the...
- New York Navigation - § 19 - Uniform Navigation Summons and Complaint
1. The commissioner shall be authorized to prescribe the form of summons and/or complaint in all cases involving a violation of any provision of this...
- New York Navigation - § 20 - Verification of Complaints
Where a navigation summons has been served by a peace officer, acting pursuant to his special duties, police officer, or traveling navigation inspector, in cases...