New York Not-for-profit Corporation - Article 7 Directors and Officers
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Not-for-profit Corporation (NPC) > New York Not-for-profit Corporation - Article 7 Directors and Officers
DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS
Section 701. Board of directors.
702. Number of directors.
703. Election and term of office of directors; alternates.
704. Classification of directors.
705. Newly created directorships and vacancies.
706. Removal of directors.
707. Quorum of directors.
708. Action by the board.
709. Greater requirement as to quorum and vote of directors.
710. Place and time of meetings of the board.
711. Notice of meetings of the board.
712. Executive committee and other committees.
714. Removal of officers.
715. Interested directors and officers.
716. Loans to directors and officers.
717. Duty of directors and officers.
718. List of directors and officers.
719. Liability of directors in certain cases.
720. Actions on behalf of the corporation.
720-a. Liability of directors, officers and trustees.
721. Nonexclusivity of statutory provisions for
indemnification of directors and officers.
722. Authorization for indemnification of directors and
723. Payment of indemnification other than by court award.
724. Indemnification of directors and officers by a court.
725. Other provisions affecting indemnification of directors
726. Insurance for indemnification of directors and officers.
Section: Article 7 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714
Last modified: February 16, 2012