New York Public Health - Title 5 - (4160 - 4163) Registration of Fetal Deaths
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Public Health (PBH) > New York Public Health - Title 5 - (4160 - 4163) Registration of Fetal Deaths
- New York Public Health - § Title 5 - Registration of Fetal Deaths
Section 4160. Fetal deaths; registration. 4160-a. Certificate of still birth. 4161. Fetal death certificates; form and content; physicians, nurse practitioners, midwives, and hospital administrators. 4162....
- New York Public Health - § 4160 - Fetal Deaths; Registration
1. Fetal death is defined as death prior to the complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of a product of conception; the death is...
- New York Public Health - § 4160-A - Certificate of Still Birth
may be requested and issued regardless of the date on which the fetal death certificate was issued. 9. The registrar may charge a fee for...
- New York Public Health - § 4161 - Fetal Death Certificates; Form and Content; Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Midwives, and Hospital Administrators
1. The certificate of fetal death and the report of fetal death shall contain such information and be in such form as the commissioner may...
- New York Public Health - § 4162 - Fetal Deaths; Burial and Removal; Permits
1. A permit shall be required for the removal, transportation, burial or other disposition of remains resulting from a fetal death, other than fetal tissue,...
- New York Public Health - § 4163 - Penalties
Any person who shall release information which might disclose the identity of the woman in connection with a certificate of fetal death or report of...