New York Real Property - Article 7A - (239 - 239-G) Portable Kerosene Heaters
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Real Property (RPP) > New York Real Property - Article 7A - (239 - 239-G) Portable Kerosene Heaters
- New York Real Property - Article 7A - Portable Kerosene Heaters
prohibited in multiple dwellings. 239-f. Penalties for violation. 239-g. Application of article.
- New York Real Property - § 239 - Legislative Findings
The legislature recognizes that the ever-increasing cost of home heating has resulted in widespread consumer interest in the use of portable kerosene heaters. Because there...
- New York Real Property - § 239-A - Definitions
As used in this article the following terms shall mean and include: 1. "Structure." Any building or completed construction of any kind including but not...
- New York Real Property - § 239-B - Only Approved Portable Kerosene Heaters Permitted in Structures
Portable kerosene heaters which do not meet the requirements of subdivision seven of section two hundred thirty-nine-a of this article are prohibited in structures. It...
- New York Real Property - § 239-C - Approval by the Secretary of State
After April first, nineteen hundred eighty-two, no portable kerosene heater shall be offered for sale in this state for use in a structure unless it...
- New York Real Property - § 239-D - Sale of Unapproved Portable Kerosene Heaters
All unapproved portable kerosene heaters offered for sale in this state shall have printed thereon or attached thereto and on the package in which such...
- New York Real Property - § 239-E - Portable Kerosene Heaters Prohibited in Multiple Dwellings
It shall be unlawful to use any portable kerosene heater in a multiple dwelling.
- New York Real Property - § 239-F - Penalties for Violation
Any person who shall violate any provision of this article shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable for each offense by a fine not exceeding...
- New York Real Property - § 239-G - Application of Article
1. This article shall not be applicable to any city having a population in excess of five hundred thousand. 2. Nothing in this article shall...