New York Social Services - Title 4 - (48 - 52) Homelessness Intervention Program
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Social Services (SOS) > New York Social Services - Title 4 - (48 - 52) Homelessness Intervention Program
- New York Social Services - § Title 4 - Homelessness Intervention Program
Section 48. Legislative intent. 49. Definitions. 50. Homelessness intervention contracts. 51. Regulations. 52. Reports.
- New York Social Services - § 48 - Legislative Intent
The legislature finds that there are a significant number of homeless and at-risk households living in temporary and unstable conditions which would benefit from the...
- New York Social Services - § 49 - Definitions
For the purposes of this title, the following terms shall have the following meanings: 1. "Homeless" shall mean an undomiciled household which is unable to...
- New York Social Services - § 50 - Homeless Intervention Contracts
1. The commissioner shall, within the amounts appropriated therefor, select through a competitive request-for-proposal process, local social services districts and not-for-profit corporations serving homeless and...
- New York Social Services - § 51 - Regulations
as are necessary to carry out the provisions of this article.
- New York Social Services - § 52 - Reports
On or before February first, nineteen hundred eighty-nine and on or before February first of each year thereafter in which contracts under this article are...