New York Social Services - Title 8 - (440 - 446) State Child Care Review Service
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York Social Services (SOS) > New York Social Services - Title 8 - (440 - 446) State Child Care Review Service
- New York Social Services - § Title 8 - State Child Care Review Service
Section 440. Findings; purpose. 441. Definitions. 442. Child care review service; establishment, operations and procedure. 443. Advisory committee. 444. Confidentiality of records; related matters. 445....
- New York Social Services - § 440 - Findings; Purpose
1. The legislature finds that children who are in care away from their own homes on a full time basis, whether temporarily or for a...
- New York Social Services - § 441 - Definitions
As used in this title, the following terms shall have the following meanings: 1. "Service" shall mean the child care review service created by this...
- New York Social Services - § 442 - Child Care Review Service; Establishment, Operations and Procedure
1. The department, in consultation with the advisory committee, shall establish and operate a child care review service to accomplish the purposes of this title,...
- New York Social Services - § 443 - Advisory Committee
shall be appointed by the commissioner, who shall appoint one of the committee's members to be its chairman. The members of the committee shall be...
- New York Social Services - § 444 - Confidentiality of Records; Related Matters
1. The department in consultation with the advisory committee shall make regulations; (a) protecting the confidentiality of individual identifying information submitted to or provided by...
- New York Social Services - § 445 - Funding
from any private source or from the federal government, and is authorized to use any funds for which the state qualifies for the purposes of...
- New York Social Services - § 446 - Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System
shall be designed to permit communication with the family courts and to protect the confidentiality of individuals as prescribed by this chapter.