New York State Finance - Article 5-C - (68-A - 68-C) Revenue Bond Financing Program
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > New York State Finance (STF) > New York State Finance - Article 5-C - (68-A - 68-C) Revenue Bond Financing Program
- New York State Finance - Article 5-C - Revenue Bond Financing Program
Section 68-a. Definitions. 68-b. Issuance of bonds and notes. 68-c. Payments to authorized issuers.
- New York State Finance - § 68-A - Definitions
1. "Authorized issuer" shall mean the following public authorities and public benefit corporations, and any successors thereto: (a) the dormitory authority of the state of...
- New York State Finance - § 68-B - Issuance of Bonds and Notes
1. (a) Authorized issuers shall have the power and are hereby authorized from time to time to issue revenue bonds, in such principal amount or...
- New York State Finance - § 68-C - Payments to Authorized Issuers
1. The state, acting through the director of the budget, and authorized issuers may enter into, amend, modify, or rescind one or more financing agreements...