New York Tax - Part 3 - (3030 - 3038) Proceedings by Taxpayers
Legal Research Home >
New York Laws > Tax > New York Tax - Part 3 - (3030 - 3038) Proceedings by Taxpayers
- New York Tax - Part 3 - Proceedings by Taxpayers
- New York Tax - § 3030 - Awarding of Costs and Certain Fees
(a) In general. In any administrative or court proceeding which is brought by or against the commissioner in connection with the determination, collection, or refund...
- New York Tax - § 3032 - Civil Damages for Failure to Release a Lien
(a) In general. A taxpayer may bring a civil action for damages against the state in the court of claims if any officer or employee...
- New York Tax - § 3034 - Civil Damages for Certain Unauthorized Collection Actions
(a) General. If, in connection with any collection of any tax with respect to a taxpayer, any officer or employee of the department recklessly or...
- New York Tax - § 3036 - Civil Actions by Persons Other Than Taxpayers
(a) Actions permitted. (1) Wrongful levy. If a levy has been made on property or property has been sold pursuant to a levy, any person...
- New York Tax - § 3038 - Civil Damages for Unauthorized Disclousure of Returns and Return Information
Tax § 3038. Civil damages for unauthorized disclosure of returns and return information. (a) General. (1) Disclosure by employee of the state. If any...