Ohio Revised Code - Title XLI Labor and Industry - Chapter 4127: Public Works Relief Compensation
Legal Research Home >
Ohio Laws > Labor and Industry > Ohio Revised Code - Title XLI Labor and Industry - Chapter 4127: Public Works Relief Compensation
- 4127.01 Public works relief compensation definitions.
As used in sections 4127.01 to 4127.14 of the Revised Code: (A) "Work-relief employee" means any person engaged in any public relief employment, and receiving...
- 4127.02 Power of administrator to hear and determine claims - appeals.
The administrator of workers' compensation may hear and determine all claims for compensation, death benefits, medical, nurse, and hospital services, medicine, and funeral expenses under...
- 4127.03 Compensation of work-relief employee or dependents of decedent.
Every work-relief employee who sustains an injury and the dependents of such as are killed, in the course of and arising out of employment, wheresoever...
- 4127.04 Basis for computation of compensation.
The basis upon which compensation or benefits shall be computed, is the amount of work-relief which would have been afforded to the injured person for...
- 4127.05 Public work-relief employees' compensation fund.
The premiums, collected under this chapter shall be paid into a separate fund to be known as the public work-relief employees' compensation fund, and all...
- 4127.06 Funds from which compensation shall be paid.
During periods of temporary disability and partial disability other than that resulting from loss of a member or sight or total or partial loss of...
- 4127.07 Contributions to fund.
Every employer shall contribute to the public work-relief employees' compensation fund the amount of money determined by the administrator of workers' compensation, with the advice...
- 4127.08 Adjustment of rate of disbursements.
The administrator of workers' compensation, under special circumstances and with the advice and consent of the bureau of workers' compensation board of directors, may adjust...
- 4127.09 Repealed.
Effective Date: 01-01-1979
- 4127.10 Liability of employers.
Employers who comply with sections 4127.01 to 4127.14 of the Revised Code, are not liable to respond in damages at common law or by statute...
- 4127.13 Application of workers' compensation law.
Chapter 4123. of the Revised Code, except sections 4123.512, 4123.62, and 4123.64 of the Revised Code, apply to this chapter. Effective Date: 10-20-1993
- 4127.14 Application to work-relief employees.
Sections 4127.01 to 4127.14, inclusive, of the Revised Code apply to all work-relief employees who are injured and to the dependents of such as are...
Last modified: April 1, 2010