Ohio Revised Code - Title LIX Veterans - Military Affairs - Chapter 5910: War Orphans
Legal Research Home >
Ohio Laws > Veterans - Military Affairs > Ohio Revised Code - Title LIX Veterans - Military Affairs - Chapter 5910: War Orphans
- 5910.01 War orphans - scholarship definitions.
As used in this chapter and section 5919.34 of the Revised Code: (A) "Child" includes natural and adopted children and stepchildren who have not been...
- 5910.02 Ohio war orphans scholarship board.
There is hereby created an Ohio war orphans scholarship board as part of the department of veterans services. The board consists of eight members as...
- 5910.03 Scholarship eligibility.
Scholarships shall be granted only to children of deceased or disabled veterans of the armed services of the United States. To be eligible for a...
- 5910.031 War orphans' scholarships for children of members of the Ohio national guard and reserved components of armed services.
War orphans' scholarships provided in sections 5910.01 to 5910.06 of the Revised Code, shall be granted to children of members of the Ohio national guard...
- 5910.032 War orphans' scholarships for children of persons declared prisoner of war or missing in action.
(A) A war orphans scholarship, as provided under sections 5910.01 to 5910.06 of the Revised Code, shall be granted to the child of any person...
- 5910.04 Scholarship types.
Scholarships granted under sections 5910.01 to 5910.06 of the Revised Code shall consist of either of the following: (A) An exemption from the payment of...
- 5910.05 Scholarships granted based upon available funds - minimum requirements.
The Ohio war orphans scholarship board shall determine how many scholarships are to be granted based upon available funds provided by the Ohio general assembly....
- 5910.06 Annual report.
The Ohio war orphans scholarship board shall make a complete report of its administration of this chapter, to each first regular session of the general...
- 5910.07 Amended and Renumbered RC 5919.34.
Effective Date: 07-01-1983
Last modified: April 1, 2010