Texas Utilities Code - Section 14.153. Communications With Regulatory Authority
Legal Research Home >
Texas Laws > Utilities Code > Texas Utilities Code - Section 14.153. Communications With Regulatory Authority
Section: 14.058 14.059 14.101 14.102 14.103 14.151 14.152 14.153 14.154 14.201 14.202 14.203 14.204 14.205 14.206
§ 14.153. COMMUNICATIONS WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITY. (a)
The regulatory authority shall adopt rules governing
communications with the regulatory authority or a member or
employee of the regulatory authority by:
(1) a public utility;
(2) an affiliate; or
(3) a representative of a public utility or affiliate.
(b) A record of a communication must contain:
(1) the name of the person contacting the regulatory
authority or member or employee of the regulatory authority;
(2) the name of the business entity represented;
(3) a brief description of the subject matter of the
(4) the action, if any, requested by the public
utility, affiliate, or representative.
(c) Records compiled under Subsection (b) shall be
available to the public monthly.
Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 166, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1997.
Last modified: August 11, 2007