Code of Virginia - Title 30 General Assembly - Chapter 2.2 Division Of Legislative Services
Legal Research Home >
- 30-28.12 Creation of Division; appointment, term and qualifications of Director
There shall be a legislative agency known and designated as the Division of Legislative Services, hereinafter in this chapter sometimes called the Division. The Division ...
- 30-28.13 Assistants, draftsmen and clerks
The Director may employ and fix the compensation of necessary assistants, draftsmen and clerks, who shall be selected solely on the grounds of fitness for ...
- 30-28.14 Description unavailable
Repealed by Acts 1978, c. 128. ...
- 30-28.15 Use of state libraries; withdrawal of books; charges
A. The Division, through its Director and employees, shall have access to the State Law Library and The Library of Virginia, with the right to ...
- 30-28.16 Duties of Division and of Director
A. The Division shall: 1. Establish a reference library which develops and maintains a library collection to support the work of the Division and the ...
- 30-28.17 Books and documents to be accessible to officers and general public
All the books, documents and other materials, and the guides to materials shall be at all times accessible to the Governor and members of the ...
- 30-28.18 Requests for drafting bills or resolutions; bills to conform to request; public access
A. All requests for the drafting of bills or resolutions by the Division shall be submitted in person, in writing, or by voice transmission. Each ...
- 30-28.19 Description unavailable
Repealed by Acts 1983, c. 62. ...
- 30-28.20 Description unavailable
Repealed by Acts 1976, c. 746. ...
Last modified: April 3, 2009