Revised Code of Washington - RCW Title 57 Water-Sewer Districts - Chapter 57.36 Merger Of Districts
Legal Research Home >
- 57.36.001 Actions subject to review by boundary review board
Actions taken under this chapter may be subject to potential review by a boundary review board under chapter 36.93 RCW.[1996 c 230 § 1201; 1989 ...
- 57.36.010 Merger of districts authorized
Whenever one or more districts desire to merge into another district, the district or districts desiring to merge into the other district shall be referred ...
- 57.36.020 Initiation of merger -- Procedure
A merger of districts may be initiated in either of the following ways: (1) Whenever the boards of commissioners of districts determine by resolution that ...
- 57.36.030 Agreement -- Certification to county auditor -- Election -- Notice, conduct
Whenever a merger is initiated in either of the two ways provided under this chapter, the boards of commissioners of the districts shall enter into ...
- 57.36.040 When merger effective -- Cessation of merging district -- Commissioners
If at such election a majority of the voters of the merging district or districts shall vote in favor of the merger, the merger shall ...
- 57.36.050 Vesting of funds and property in merger district -- Outstanding indebtedness
All funds and property, real and personal, of the merging district or districts, shall vest in and become the property of the merger district. Unless ...
- 57.36.060 Persons serving on both boards to hold only one position after merger
A person who serves on the board of commissioners of a merging district and a merger district shall hold only one position on the board ...
Last modified: April 7, 2009