Code of Alabama Title 21 - Handicapped Persons
- Chapter 1 - Deaf and Blind Persons Generally.
- Chapter 2 - Workshops, Home Industries, Etc., for Blind, Deaf and Other Handicapped Persons.
- Chapter 3 - Crippled and Disabled Children.
- Chapter 3a - Early Intervention for Infants and Toddlers With Disabilities.
- Chapter 4 - Accessibility to and Use of Public Buildings and Facilities by Physically Handicapped Persons.
- Chapter 5 - Governor's Committee on Employment of the Handicapped.
- Chapter 6 - Rehabilitation Program for the Homebound.
- Chapter 7 - Rights of Blind and Otherwise Physically Disabled Persons.
- Chapter 8 - Hemophilia Treatment.
- Chapter 9 - Board of Rehabilitation Services and Department of Rehabilitative Services.
Last modified: November 15, 2016