Code of Alabama Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Elections As to Sale and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages Within Counties.
- Chapter 2a - Elections As to Sale and Distribution of Alcoholic Beverages Within Municipalities.
- Chapter 3 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Wet Counties.
- Chapter 3a - Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Code.
- Chapter 4 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Dry Counties and Dry Municipalities.
- Chapter 4a - Alabama Brewpub Act.
- Chapter 4b - Home Brewing.
- Chapter 5 - Regulation of Manufacture, Sale, Etc., of Industrial Alcohol.
- Chapter 6 - Regulation of Production, Sale, Etc., of Native Farm Wine.
- Chapter 7 - Importation, Distribution, and Sale of Table Wine.
- Chapter 7a - Audit and Collection of Taxes on Beer or Table Wine by Board for Benefit of Local Governing Bodies.
- Chapter 8 - Exclusive Sales Territories and Wholesalers.
- Chapter 9 - Business Relations Between Wholesalers and Suppliers of Beer.
- Chapter 10 - Alabama Responsible Vendor Act.
- Chapter 11 - Sale of Tobacco Products Regulated by the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
Last modified: November 15, 2016