No person shall distribute misbranded feed. A commercial feed or customer-formula feed shall be deemed misbranded:
1. If its labeling is false or misleading in any particular.
2. If it is distributed under the name of another feed.
3. If it is not labeled as required in section 3-2610 and in rules prescribed under this article.
4. If it purports to be or is represented as a feed ingredient, or if it purports to contain or is represented as containing a feed ingredient, unless such feed ingredient conforms to the definition of its identity, if any, prescribed by rule of the director. The director in adopting such rules shall give due regard to commonly accepted definitions such as those issued by the association of American feed control officials.
5. If any word, statement or other information required, by or under authority of this article, to appear on the label or labeling is not prominently placed thereon with such conspicuousness as compared with other words, statements, designs or devices in the labeling, and in such terms as to cause it likely to be read and understood by the ordinary individual under customary conditions of purchase and use.Section: Previous 3-2607 3-2608 3-2609 3-2610 3-2611 3-2611.01 3-2612 3-2613 3-2614 3-2615 3-2616 3-2641 3-2661 3-2662 3-2663 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016