3-616. Milk holding tanks; tolerances of measuring devices
The tolerance allowed in excess or deficiency on a milk holding tank used as a measure and equipped with a measuring device shall be for a milk holding tank with a capacity of:
1. Not more than four hundred gallons, one-half gallon.
2. Not less than four hundred one nor more than six hundred gallons, five-eighths gallon.
3. Not less than six hundred one nor more than eight hundred gallons, three-fourths gallon.
4. Not less than eight hundred one nor more than one thousand gallons, seven-eighths gallon.
5. Not less than one thousand one nor more than one thousand two hundred gallons, one gallon.
6. Not less than one thousand two hundred one gallons nor more than one thousand four hundred gallons, one and one-eighth gallon.
7. Not less than one thousand four hundred one gallons nor more than one thousand six hundred gallons, one and one-fourth gallon.Section: Previous 3-609 3-610 3-611 3-612 3-613 3-614 3-615 3-616 3-617 3-618 3-619 3-620 3-621 3-622 3-623 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016