In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. " Associate director" means the associate director of the division.
2. " Division" means the animal services division of the Arizona department of agriculture.
3. " Label" means any display of written, printed or graphic matter on the immediate container of any real or trade product, or any such matter affixed to any such product or affixed to or appearing upon a package or wrapping containing any such product. For purposes of this paragraph, " container" shall include the lid, cap, top or any other removable or separable part, as well as the container itself.
4. " Real product" or " real milk product" means a dairy product which contains milk solids-not-fat and which may contain milk fat, but in no event contains:
(a) Any other oils or fats.
(b) Any replacement or substitute for any part of the whole milk. A nutritious, wholesome and healthful additive may be contained in such a product, provided such additive is not a replacement or substitute for any part of the whole milk.
5. " Trade product" means a product which has the appearance, taste, smell, texture or color of, but is not, a real product; which, taken as a whole, bears resemblance to or is in imitation of a real product, or could be mistaken for a real product.Section: Previous 3-628 3-629 3-630 3-631 3-632 3-633 3-634 3-661 3-662 3-663 3-665 3-667 3-669 3-670 3-671 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016